• HTTP Status 500 Error after upgrading java

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45072  by taihung

I upgraded java from 1.7 to 1.8 on my test server.
I've cleared java and browser cache.
Also update JAVA_Home and JRE_Home path.

Everything works fine but Administration tab.
When I clicked any icon under Administration tab, it return error information like below.

How can I fix this problem?

My OpenKM environment:
Windows server 2003
OpenKM 6.3.3 (build:90da46d)
Java Jdk 1.7.0.76

Thanks

Ted.
Code: Select all
type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: 

An error occurred at line: 1 in the generated java file
The type java.util.Map$Entry cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

An error occurred at line: 1 in the generated java file
The type java.io.ObjectInputStream cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Stacktrace:
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:102)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:331)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:469)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:378)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:353)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:340)
	org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:646)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:357)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
	com.openkm.servlet.admin.ConfigServlet.list(ConfigServlet.java:379)
	com.openkm.servlet.admin.ConfigServlet.doGet(ConfigServlet.java:114)
	com.openkm.servlet.admin.ConfigServlet.service(ConfigServlet.java:83)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
	org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
	org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
Attachments
openkm.jpg
openkm.jpg (381.77 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
 #45088  by jllort

What tomcat version do you have installed ? you might try replacing your original tomcat with this one https://sourceforge.net/projects/openkm/files/common/ ( but it's an operation what you must understanding because you can drop the entire repository, before trying it I suggest make a backup ).

Probably the easiest option for you is to change the setenv.bat or setenv.sh and set there the JAVA_HOME pointing to older jdk 1.7

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.