• Workflow does not support Chinese

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45055  by newych

Hello community,
I am developing work flow for my client in Chinese. We start from very simple process just, we use English inside Diagram with Start, task node and End, user can see the Start, task node and End at Process Image in openKM. After replace English with Chinese, there is nothing show inside "Process Image" tag.
We use OpenKM with Chinese package, user can review Chinese document, menu display in Chinese correctly. This issue only exist in workflow. We use OpenKM's Java EE IDE to develop workflow. I also attach two image from my current develop IDE and production result.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Karl
Attachments
Use interface
Use interface
2017-12-12_0-22-22.png (73.22 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
Jave EE IDE
Jave EE IDE
2017-12-12_0-06-49.png (27.75 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
 #45071  by jllort

You set the codification of the project as UTF-8 ? or inherit from container, not a good idea if you are on windows. Take a look into the .par file ( really is a zip file that you can uncompress an take a look into generated files ).
support_162.png
support_162.png (74.91 KiB) Viewed 2349 times
 #45118  by newych

Hello jllort,

Thanks for help, i will give your suggestion try, and update my test result.
Sorry for reply late as i am on the way recently.

Karl
 #45119  by newych

Hello jllort,

I changed Text file Encoding to "UTF-8", the problem still exist.
Based on my watching, looks work flow change the Chinese text into a picture instead of Unicode. Am i right?
 #45122  by jllort

Take a look into the generated xml file ( open with geany editor or similar ). Also must check that into the par file you have included the image ( you have to choose what files are included into the par project, classes and resources, might be you have missed some step ), otherwise is not shown, might be this is the real issue.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.