• Launch Error

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #44601  by intranetLAR

Hi Guys,

I have tried a few things to rectify the problem but I seem to be unable to figure it out. Once I download Openkm-6.4.22-windows-installer.exe I am able to run the installer without any issues. Once everything is installed I go to open the openkm-launcher.exe file nothing happens.

I have tried troubleshooting with older versions, re downloading 3 times on my own computer, choosing different save locations, downloading on another PC and using other forums to try and launch the tomcat bin file.

I have run the demo previously on this PC and had no issues?
 #44614  by jllort

Sometimes is quite difficult get application installed in some OS environments ( specially not clean ones ). Althought we have tried to make an installer compatible for almost platforms this is not always possible. I suggest contact with us in our contact website form https://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html and ask to sales & marketing guys what can share with you a full demo in our cloud for several weeks.

If you want to continue with it:
1- I suggest install in a fresh OS
2- If point 1 is not possible go to tomcat/bin folder from terminal and execute "catalina.bat run" what is the terminal output ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.