• ERROR: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43937  by mostafa

Hi Dears

I want to install OpenKM Community on RHEL 7.3. But i face below error:
Code: Select all
[b]# java -jar OKMInstaller.jar[/b]
Running in Linux: 0.6.0-CE (build: 8fa3bfb)
Linux distro: rhel (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server - 7.3)
Local host: vkm.cardiran.com (127.0.0.1)
Java version: 1.8.0_102
Free disk size: 89.4 GB
RAM size: 7.8 GB
CPU cores: 2
Current directory: /opt

Database [h2]:
---------------------------
- Database: h2
- Install version: 6.3.4
---------------------------
Start install process? [y/N]: y

[b]- Downloading Tomcat: 7.0.61
Resume download ....ERROR: SSL peer shut down incorrectly[/b]
Any idea anyone?
Thanks
 #43963  by jllort

Ensure you have internet connection from this server to source forge, because files are download from there. Source forge based in your geographical location set a downloading server, sometimes this is not the best option. Seems the initial downloading has failed and installer have not success on continue with downloading from the point have been stopped.

In the folder you have executed OKMInstaller.jar should be a folder named update.tmp or similar. Remove it and try again, will be a fresh downloading without trying to resume broken files.
 #43998  by mostafa

Thanks for your reply.

Can i download needed packages directly?
Can i put them in somewhere and OKMInstaller.jar will be able to use them?

Thanks
 #46059  by shahab

سلام خوبید ؟؟ آقا اگر لطف کنید و یه راه تماس باهاتون داشته باشم ممنون میشم . من تازه وارد هستم و کلی با مشکل مواجه شدم . ممنون میشم
ایمیلم
 #46073  by jllort

Hi Shabad,

First of all, please write your questions in english. I have removed your contact data, because is not good idea set into public forum mail address or telegram id. From OpenKM team we only offering forum support across this public forum, we do not accept telephone calls, skype, mail etc... for community users. If you need another level of support should contact with us at https://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html ( always keep in mind for community version the support is always offered in this public forum by OpenKM technical team staff ).

If you have an specific issue I suggest you create a new post and set some description for better understanding and we will try to help you from there.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.