• Mysql Error

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43918  by mindfilter

Open km works fine, no problem, but after setting MYSQL database, I get different errors :

1. language error
2. status1 error in your MySQL version statement
3. can not connect database
4. can not execute

I am just getting these errors randomly after playing with configuration for more than 20 hours .

Can you suggest me good MySQL script. I think the error is MySQL setting only.
 #43925  by jllort

You might restart entire OpenKM database configuration, it's quite easy, only take in consideration you will lost anything you have into the OpenKM now.
Steps:
1- Stop OpenKM
2- Delete folder $TOMCAT_HOME/repository
3- Edit OpenKM.cfg and set hibernate.hbm2ddl=create
4- Start OpenKM
 #43932  by mindfilter

I did it, now this is the error:

localhost showing this:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException
Message: javax.servlet.ServletException: com.openkm.core.DatabaseException: Cannot open connection
Date: Tue May 30 10:31:30 PDT 2017

startup is showing this in various areas:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select1' at line 1
 #43947  by jllort

Seems you have something wrong in your server.xml section where is set the connection.
 #43948  by mindfilter

ok i check it.

First tell me there is wiki of community 5 or 6 version mysql which have okmdb setup method. I tried it.

Sometimes, if I get error of okm_language or okmdb.users n something like this, those table data are created automatically when I enable the openkm.cfg is equal to create n delete respiratory and start openkm or I am missing table creation from wiki as well.
 #44018  by mindfilter

I downloaded the open dev version of 1.2 gb, when I try to run GWt from eclipse or startup of tomcat.

I get reverse heap object space error. What's that!
 #44034  by jllort

Did you download portable dev into 64 bits computer ( you should do it ).
You need to install jdk 64 bits and use it to starting the server, etc... the problem in deep is portable eclipse edition only works with 32 bits, that means the embeded jdk what comes with portable is also 32 bit, but 32 bits JVM have problem to use more than 2GB RAM and others related with free memory, that might be the reason why you have this issue.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.