• Cant install OpenKM as service.

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41237  by giorgiline

Hello, I'm trying to install OpenKM as service in Windows 2012.

Before that, the application run ok when opening "Start OpenKM".

I've followed the steps in here, with the difference that I installed tomcat9.

After installing tomcat9, and its service, the default tomcat page loaded correctly

It was then after doing the steps mentioned in the guide when it only show a blank page when I try to enter OpenKM.

I've configure JAVA_HOME, JRE_HOME, PATH, CATALINA_HOME Variables, but there's no change

If I now try to execute "Start OpenKM", I get a blank page as well.

Thank you
 #41238  by Catscratch

Have a look inside the logs/catalina.log file. Are there any errors?

Anyway. I would suggest to use tomcat7. Current OpenKM community isn't even running in tomcat8. So I would assume it also won't run in tomcat9 either.
 #41248  by jllort

The Tomcat what comes with OpenKM have several modification ( OpenKM.cfg, server.xml, log4j.properties, some libs added, etc. ) you should configure that as service, not Tomcat version 9.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.