• Install OpenKM on Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 - First Login failed

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #31542  by winar

Hello

I have installed OpenKM 6.3.0 on my SLES Suse Linux Enterprise Server. I installed the Java JDK manually Version 7.

I haven't any problems during the installation or something else.

I restarted the Server and started the Tomcat with the following command: "/opt/openkm/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh start" - TomCat startet.

So I opened "http://localhost:8080/OpenKM" and logged in with the default credentials.

First I saw, was that there wasn't the OpenKM logo, only a red triangle with an exclamation mark. After the first Login the page freeze and it displays only the progress bar "loading taxonomy - eval browser params"

what could be the problem?

I hope somebody can help me :)

THX
Regards
winar
 #31569  by winar

Hello

Thanks a lot for your help.

I found an Error in the catalina.log :
Code: Select all
ERROR net.sf.ehcache.Cache- Unable to set localhost.  This prevents creation of a GUID. Cause was: "Hostname": The name or the service ist unknown java.net.UnknownHostException: "Hostname": The name or the service ist unknown 
       at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1473)
       at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.<clinit>(Cache.java:200)

very much java errrors?

I hope the errors say something to you? :)

thx a lot

regards
winar

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.