• Macros in Community Version 6.3.1

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #31257  by khaupt

Hallo Together,

we want to use the 'Macros' Macro to move files from a Folder to Destination Folder.
We implement it with the Macros-description (with our Installation EXT_UUID);
In the Profiles the Extension 'Macros' exist, but in the Configuration we could not find the 'macro.action' Key-Definition to configure the Paths.
And there is no 'Makro Button' in the Toolbar/Manu.
We use OKM Version 6.3.1, W7 Pro 64, MySQL.

What are we doing wrong?

Thanks...
 #31330  by jllort

profle seems right. can you also add an screenshot of the configuration parameter, or write here.
 #31344  by khaupt

Hallo,

there is no Configuration possible.
The Config-Key "macro.actions" dont exist.
macros_config.JPG
macros_config.JPG (38.11 KiB) Viewed 5885 times
Or, where can i find the Key to activate him?

Thanks and best regards
 #31383  by khaupt

Hallo,

thanks for the fast Reply.

But... i can't see the Macros-Button.
A Server-Start don't help.
Macros1.JPG
Macros1.JPG (35.3 KiB) Viewed 5852 times
Macros2.JPG
Macros2.JPG (20.54 KiB) Viewed 5852 times
With best regards to the OKM-Team
 #31388  by jllort

Are you sure about is enabled in profiles ( selected ) and the user you're logged is using this profile ? ( please take in mind after changing anything in profile you might refresh browser to take effect ).
 #31397  by khaupt

Hallo,

yes, i'm sure.
I test it with MS-IE and Firefox -> the same -> the Button in not there.
Macros is activated in all profiles.
macros1.JPG
macros1.JPG (58.45 KiB) Viewed 5844 times

Thanks
 #31421  by jllort

I do not know what are you doing, sure the user has the profile assigned.

I've enabled the macros with
Code: Select all
INSERT INTO OKM_EXTENSION (EXT_UUID, EXT_NAME) VALUES ('c60082c2-7d4c-4750-901b-a817f246cfa1', 'Macros');
Then I enabled in profiles and is shown. I do not doing anythign else. I do not know why is not going right to you.
macros.png
macros.png (4.54 KiB) Viewed 5831 times
 #31482  by khaupt

Hallo OKM-Team,

at least i install the OKM-Server new.
Then the Macros-Button exist and we can use it.

Thanks for the Support
 #31514  by jllort

If you discover which was the problem in the other installation, tell us, can help other users. For me is something unknown.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.