• OpenKM 6.4.x

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #29752  by pavila

Terminal is in early development stage and may not work. Indeed nowadays it not functional.
 #29754  by pavila

I've uploaded a new version of the trial with this reported problem fixed. Please, download it and try again.
 #29789  by pavila

Thanks for the feedback.
 #29967  by kylep84

Hi, we are trying out the trial for version 6.4.14 and have same issue with OCR templates, property drop down is blank and its a required field.

I'm on the newest version? Thanks
 #29996  by kylep84

Thanks pldemon, your solving all my problems today haha.
 #29997  by kylep84

Is there anyway to upgrade from 6.4.14 to 6.4.15? Seems like I can only do a new install.

I hope I'm wrong. Thanks
 #30032  by jllort

If you're evaluating a trial, I suggest do a clean install. If your problem is actual contents, I suggest export and import utility. We've not thought trials to be upgraded, are 30 days lifetime has not sense there.
 #30038  by kylep84

thats fine, I decided it would be a good way to test exporting and importing everything along with configuration.

Thats all done and running on 6.4.15 now, been messing around with abbyy ocr now and lets just say the results are amazing.
 #30051  by jllort

Obviously with professional OCR engine you'll get best results. Abby OCR ( windows or Linux version ocr4linux ) is one of the best engines on the market.
 #30177  by sachin

Hi jillort,

I am using openkm 6.4.14 professional version. The steps which i followed to achieve this functionality you can find as attached files
Creating template
Creating template
step1.png (12.95 KiB) Viewed 6343 times
Creating field
Creating field
step2.png (176.25 KiB) Viewed 6343 times
Clicking on check option
Clicking on check option
step3.png (13.73 KiB) Viewed 6343 times
got runtime exception
got runtime exception
step4.png (9.17 KiB) Viewed 6343 times
Please reply me asap..... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Please do suggest me as well for windows OS. What i need to configure and how?

Thanks in advance
 #50672  by zohra

hello,
How can I integrate the two factor Auth in community version also adding the encryption of document?
 #50676  by jllort

Check for spring security support of 2FA and then should play with current community JAVA code. Consider for the integration of the current spring version of the community code.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.