• Can't find bundle for base name PropertyGroupBundl

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1205  by christian_gnoth

Hello,

now I got the source compiled under Eclipse 3.4. I copied the OpenKM.ear file to the JBoss directory (JBoss 4.2.2.GA) and run the OpenKM in Eclipse.

Eclipse is opening a Google Web Toolkit Browser and the OpenKM LogIn Window appeares. After LogIn I get the following error:

OKM-009013(getTranslations): OKM-009013
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `getTranslations\'

Can\'t find bundle for base name PropertyGroupBundle, locale de-de

Can you give me some hint what is wrong?

thanks in advance.

Christian
 #1213  by pavila

You need some more files to get OpenKM running. Get the JBoss+OpenKM bundle from SourceForge to obtain a complete OpenKM installation. And, please, do not post in the wrong thread ;)
 #1220  by christian_gnoth

Hello,

no its a developer problem.

I have got the project through the import function of eclipse.

it is complete! or you have not a complete source at sourceforge.

I start the jboss as 4.2.3 with the run.sh script and then start Openkm through the run command in eclipse.

it should be complete. maybe there is some problem with the configuration.

As described in the developer guide I installed the Jboss AS, the Jboss Tools - they are also available without eclipse - and eclipse.

The only difference is, that I am using eclipse 3.4 !!!

But actually you should provide a complete instruction how to configure it.

I would be happy if you can provide a description how to configurate eclipse 3.4 with jboss 4.2.3 as they are the latest available releases.
 #1226  by jllort

Probably this week we\'ll checkin a new OpenKM verstion to cvs with new developement environment. We\'ll use Eclipse Europa and new Jboss Tools.

The actual descriptions on developer guide it\'ll change.

The problem is not on eclipse or jboss 4.3.2, ensuere that you\'ve got some alias or propertyfiles copied on Jboss_home folder.

Althought it, when we\'ll upgrade cvs OpenKM code changes on development way it\'ll be great, don\'t desperate ( we advise you, developing on new system is so much better but so different than actual ) !!

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.