• Deploy Error!!!

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1185  by Hlexarder

Pre:windows xp,JBoss-IDE-1.6.0

When I deployed OpenKM.ear.I got some errors:

javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/AuthModule,service=EJB already registered.

16:18:14,298 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/F:/eclipse/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp37975OpenKM.ear-contents/OpenKM.war
org.jboss.ws.WSException: Service already registerd: jboss.ws:context=OpenKM,endpoint=OKMAuthWS

Caused by: org.jboss.ws.WSException: Service already registerd: jboss.ws:context=OpenKM,endpoint=OKMAuthWS

If I don\'t care to the errors above,and go on to Run the project.
I can see the login page,but can not login.
With these errors:
16:19:44,235 ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults: defaultUsers.properties found
 #1188  by pavila

The deploy error are solved eliminating webservices. Search in this forum for more info. The second error means that can\'t locate use/pass files. Which OpenKM are you using?
 #1191  by Hlexarder

I don\'t know the version of OpenKM I using,because I can\'t download the project from CVS,and the OpenKM I using is from my friend.
So,How to check the version of the OpenKM??
 #1193  by jllort

The easiest way to know OpenKM is going to menu help/About Openkm ( the popup shows openkm version ).

To solve your problem as says pavila, you must remove webservices take a look at this forum post.
 #1203  by christian_gnoth

Hello,
I am using Eclipse Ganymede 3.4. But the shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+F2 for generating the *.ear file is not working.

How else can I generate the ear file?
 #1204  by jllort

Take a look at developer guide, the ide used is eclipse IDE and we\'ll change next release to Eclipse Europa + new jboss tools 2.X.

To use other IDE must config your self xdoclet to run ( you\'ve got a .xodclet.xml file on project ) you might try to run xdoclet on your ide as a ant task.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.