• Why I can't see'Deployer' in Perference of Eclipse

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1177  by Hlexarder

I have downloaded Jboss-IDE,and using it on Windows xp.
Why I can\'t see \'Deployer\' in Perference of Eclipse.
In the installation-guide.I should deloy OpenKM.ear on Jboss.But when I right click on OpenKM.ear file (Navigator perspective ),I can\'t find \'Deloyment\'.
Also,I can\'t find Windows / preferences / Jboss-IDE / Deployer. But only can find
Windows / preferences /Jboss Eclipse IDE/.
Should I download a plugin?Which version jboss-plugin should I download?
 #1181  by jllort

Which version of jboss-ide have you donloaded the 1.6 or upper ?

If you\'ve downloaded upper version please download 1.6 because on cvs repository is still on 1.6 version. Next release, 3.0 it\'ll comes with new jboss-tools ( eclipse 3.2.2, java 1.5, gwt 1.5.2 it\'ll be some major changes on developement environment ).

Ensure you\'ve downloaded jboss-ide from it url

If you\'ve done well take a look at section \"Configuring OpenKM project for development\" on OpenKM developer guide ( here you configure jboss server ).
 #1183  by jllort

It\'s so older ( prehistoric one ), for it we\'ll upgrade on next version to more newer eclipse 3.2.X with plugin upgrade too.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.