• Problem with LDAP login

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #26059  by abel.silva

Hi

I'm trying to configure OpenKM with LDAP but I can only login if I insert in OpenKM.xml:
Code: Select all
<beans:property name="defaultRole" value="ROLE_ADMIN" />
When I login (forcing the ROLE_ADMIN) I can see my user in the ROLE_ADMIN and in the ROLE_USER groups using the Administration interface.

If I remove the line I can't login and I get the following error:
Code: Select all
OKM-012015(GetRootFolder): Path not exist

b9dc6c77-d455-45f2-9e8e-05bff8e7168e : /okm:root

The log when the error occurs is at:
http://pastebin.com/1ndTj0VS

I've checked the permissions on /okm:root and ROLE_USERS has full permissions.
Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thank you
abel
 #26060  by michaeled

Your configuration seem to retrieve the useŕname but not his group, can you send your configuration ?
 #26073  by jllort

The problem is on OpenKM.xml forget OpenKM Configuration parameters at administration panel. The problem is clear when login you're not assigning role to user. Can be for two reasons:
- OpenKM.xml wrong ( I suggest take a look these complete examples http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/LDAP_examples ( specially the last )
- You've not created in your AD ROLE_USER and ROLE_ADMIN or you've not assigned to the user.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.