Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki
or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively
- Fresh Boarder
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:04 pm
- Is it possible to use different kind of file system?
- How to access information from the file system that is full?
- Posts: 10767
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 am
- Location: Sineu - ( Illes Balears ) - Spain
Seems you are talking about datastore. OpenKM comes with two data storage by default, one what works with a file system and other with a database. In your case seems you want to use a different file system locations. For it will be necessary to make customization.