Chinese words display ?? in user's Name and path contains Chinese in automation configuration

Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
fuduo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Chinese words display ?? in user's Name and path contains Chinese in automation configuration

Post by fuduo » Wed May 02, 2018 10:48 am

I installed OpenKM Version: 6.3.6 (build: 87d181f) based on Centos
When i tried to create new user in Chinese name, after create, the name will be displayed as ??. Plz refer to the screen shots.
The same display error also in automation creation when the path contains Chinese words.
How can i fix this problem?
Attachments
2.png
1.png
1.png (12.96 KiB) Viewed 214 times

fuduo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Chinese words display ?? in user's Name and path contains Chinese in automation configuration

Post by fuduo » Thu May 03, 2018 12:31 am

Does anyone have the solution?

jllort

Re: Chinese words display ?? in user's Name and path contains Chinese in automation configuration

Post by jllort » Fri May 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Go to Administration > Tools > system properties and filter by "encoding" should be UTF-8 ( check if it's right ).

Should be something like:

Code: Select all

file.encoding 	UTF-8
file.encoding.pkg 	sun.io
mail.mime.ignoreunknownencoding 	true
sun.io.unicode.encoding 	UnicodeLittle
sun.jnu.encoding 	UTF-8 

fuduo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by fuduo » Mon May 07, 2018 3:07 am

Hi jillort
I changed the tomcat.connector.uri.encoding from ISO-885-1 to UTF-8 as your replied. Everything works fine now.
Thanks a lot. :D