• send document link error

• OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
Forum rules: Por favor, antes de preguntar algo consulta el wiki de documentación o utiliza la función de búsqueda del foro. Recuerda que no tenemos una bola de cristal ni poderes mentales, o sea que que para informar sobre un error es necesario que nos indiques tanto la versión de OpenKM que usas como la del navegador y sistema operativo. Para más información consulta Cómo informar de fallos de forma efectiva.
 #48009  by praneeth

Hi,

I have using "Send document link" to notify user, but i get error saying
MessageException: Missing '>'

please find the attached

Appreciate your solution
Attachments
okm issue.png
okm issue.png (3.95 KiB) Viewed 9451 times
 #48034  by saulhidalgo

Good afternoon.

Probably you have the "application.url" misconfigured. I would suggest you to go to "Administration" then to "Configuration", and check if the "application.url" has a valid value.

Default Value is: "http://localhost:8080/OpenKM/index".

If that value is correct, I would suggest you to go to the log section to find the origin of the error.

You can also contact me and so I solve it:

Mail: saulhidalgoaular@gmail.com.
Phone: +58 426 517 94 59.

Best Regards.
Saul Hidalgo.
 #48053  by jllort

Check the configuration parameter named "notification.message.body" I think there's something wrong there. To restart default value, delete it and restart OpenKM, the parameter will be created again with the default value.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.