• Role_User passwrod reset option

• OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
Forum rules: Por favor, antes de preguntar algo consulta el wiki de documentación o utiliza la función de búsqueda del foro. Recuerda que no tenemos una bola de cristal ni poderes mentales, o sea que que para informar sobre un error es necesario que nos indiques tanto la versión de OpenKM que usas como la del navegador y sistema operativo. Para más información consulta Cómo informar de fallos de forma efectiva.
 #44840  by praneeth

Hi,

It will very help full to me if you want suggest me how to enable password change option to Role_user

Thanks & Regards,
Praneeth
 #44849  by jllort

I do not understanding the relation between user password and the role of some user ( like ROLE_USER ) ? if you want another thing, sorry but I have not understood you.
 #44882  by praneeth

How a user change his password

Role_admin i know >> navigating to Administrator tab >> select user > change password

Role_User how to change the password as they do not have administrator tab
 #44890  by jllort

Please make some screenshots.

Consider that roles are groups assigned to users. A user is member of some groups. The groups does not have password !
 #44898  by praneeth

Hi Here is the attachment, I have logged in as a user and i could not find how to change my password with out contacting my administrator:
Attachments
how change password.png
how change password.png (58.12 KiB) Viewed 19677 times
 #44908  by jllort

Because administrator has disabled the menu option what allows you to change it. You should talk to administrator for enabling it. Take a look at our demo online https://demo.openkm.com
then look at menu tools > preferences > User configuration ( from there you can change the password, but obviously you administrator must have the menu option enabled from the profiles ).
 #49386  by Yosys

after trying openkm community, and explored the features, there is a menu to change user password, by enable Tools menu and sub menu Preference, you can click sub menu User Configuration to change user password without administration tab. I try that with creating new USER profile.
 #49426  by jllort

In the next screenshot you can watch the menu option to modify password and user email
Menú_010.png
Menú_010.png (23.11 KiB) Viewed 18351 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.