• Started OpenKM Problems

• OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
Forum rules: Por favor, antes de preguntar algo consulta el wiki de documentación o utiliza la función de búsqueda del foro. Recuerda que no tenemos una bola de cristal ni poderes mentales, o sea que que para informar sobre un error es necesario que nos indiques tanto la versión de OpenKM que usas como la del navegador y sistema operativo. Para más información consulta Cómo informar de fallos de forma efectiva.
 #27208  by gcosta

Good morning, yesterday I activated the "Macros" addin in Community Edition. This action haven't any problem. After I activated the "Download button" and "Dropbox" addins and then when restart the user session had a problem to start this.

The problem is, now when I can try to start my session or another the OpenKM can't load user session. Not started user session it block in start up.

See the image to see the point where openkm can't continue load.

Thanks!
Attachments
error_OpenKM.jpg
error_OpenKM.jpg (49.29 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
 #27261  by jllort

go directly to administration /OpenKM/admin and disable download button (probably there's some step you forget and in UI you get some null ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.