• com.openkm.core.RepositoryException: okm: is not a registere

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #11413  by umerkk

Hello
im doing installation on existing JBOSS 5.1.0
i have copied the files to deploy directory, and also the property and repository files to the $JBOSS.
it works fine till now, i can browse OPENKM , but i cannot login.

i have added OPENM xml code on login-conf.xml
the error i got after entering username & pass it

com.openkm.core.RepositoryException: okm: is not a registered namespace prefix.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
 #11558  by jllort

About 2010 post
this file %JBOSS_HOME%/indexing_configuration.xml actually not exists ( from 2010 post )
it's not necessary adding jboss-classloading.xml

With last OpenKM version sure you must delete library hibernate-anotations.jar
 #11560  by pavila

This error message is thrown the first time run of OpenKM, because there is no created repository. After this first run, the repository is created (the new folder located at $JBOSS_HOME/repository) and this error is not shown anymore. If you see this error every time you start JBoss, then you have a problem. Check if the $JBOSS_HOME/repository folder has been created.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.