• Cannot search by file's content in a specific path

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54458  by ikun1289

Im using openkm ver 6.3.12, and i want to find files in a specific folder by its content using api /search/find.
But when i pass folder path to api call the result is always empty, i tried in 6.3.11 and it works fine but 6.3.11 dont have dashboard api so i have to use 6.3.12
 #54472  by jllort

I do not suggest using this kind of query when you have a lot of paths into the base you are using for searching. I think you are missing a parameter, are you sure that you have set the parameter named path in the request?

I suggest checking your query in the UI and if it works should work in the API.
 #54476  by ikun1289

Im sure that i have set the parameter named 'path' in the request, i call api /search/find from swagger and tried passing folder's path and folder's uuid to the paramter named path in request but the result is always empty in version 6.3.12.
version 6.3.11 work fine tho
 #54484  by ikun1289

Ill close this thread, after check again i realize the problem is not because i cant search content in a specific folderPath
It's because a lot of file i uploaded i cannot search content of those file even after a long time after uploaded, while some i can, ill open another thread for this question

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.