• How to send username/password to registered users?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2526  by kunalashar

I\'ve added several users to my OpenKM system, along with their usernames and passwords. My system is not connected to LDAP.

Is there any way of automatically (or by email) notifying these users of their usernames and passwords, through OpenKM?

I don\'t want to manually send out individual emails each each user, with that user\'s credentials in it. I\'d rather that it happened through OpenKM.

Thanks in advance.
 #2539  by kunalashar

I need to put this functionality myself, for now I guess.

Where would I find the usernames and passwords stored? I\'ll write some kind of bean or adapter to perform CRUD operations on the username/password file.

Am I right in assuming that the usernames and passwords are stored in JBoss\'s HSQLDB? If so, where?

Thanks.
 #2552  by pavila

You should see es.git.openkm.principal.PrincipalAdapter and their subclass. By default, OpenKM use DatabasePrincipalAdapter which make use of a JBoss\'s HSQLDB as you said.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.