• SOLVED : setting folder name

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42942  by jimac

Good Day!!! :lol:

I would like to ask how can i name the folder with the value entered by the user in the form (workflow)
as you can see in the picture.. The folder is renamed as {label=,name=sn, value.. etc } , what I want is,
I want the folder be named depending on the value inputted by the user which is the serial number ONLY, not the whole details..

in that case ..the folder should be named 0001234

(please see the attached file)

THANK YOU!! :D :D
Attachments
error label.png
error label.png (48.92 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
Last edited by jimac on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #42952  by jllort

I suppose the variable "sn" is an Input, you should cast
Code: Select all
Input sn = (Input) context.getContextInstance().getVariable("sn");
sn.getValue(); // then use the value rather than using the toString(), what it prints all sn variables 
 #42966  by jimac

jllort wrote:I suppose the variable "sn" is an Input, you should cast
Code: Select all
Input sn = (Input) context.getContextInstance().getVariable("sn");
sn.getValue(); // then use the value rather than using the toString(), what it prints all sn variables 
Thank you Jllort! :)

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.