• update 6.2.5 to 6.3 mime not work

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #30379  by blackport

why after upgrading from 6.2.5 to 6.3 I can not see from the ADMIN page mime their images and files?
:oops: :oops:
thanks
Attachments
errore2.jpg
errore2.jpg (952.09 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
errore.jpg
errore.jpg (120.95 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
 #30397  by jllort

What dabase are you using ?
I suggest stop openkm and then remove the folders webapps/OpenKM and work/Catalina/localhost
 #30402  by blackport

Hello and thank you for your answer ...
I am using mysql and I followed the instructions to update so I also deleted the folder and gave the query to the database!

HEEEEELLLLPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!
 #30403  by blackport

solved !!!
mysql did not carry out the command:

ALTER TABLE OKM_MIME_TYPE ADD COLUMN MT_SEARCH CHAR(1);
UPDATE OKM_MIME_TYPE SET MT_SEARCH='T';
ALTER TABLE OKM_MIME_TYPE MODIFY COLUMN MT_SEARCH CHAR(1) NOT NULL;

I went into phpmyadmin and I ran the query and now everything goes !!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
 #30410  by jllort

I will add this information in migration guide, if some user got the same problem could help him. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.