• URLs are not working...

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #29969  by malte

Hi!
I have an issue with the URLs. If I click the URL in any object preferences, the link seems fine to me, but when I follow the link I do not end up at the object, but in the taxonomy root.
The URL itself seems fine to me and the UUID correspondes with the object e.g.
(http://openkm:8080/OpenKM/frontend/inde ... 139e80e0c6)
I also tried full domainname but this did not work either.

any ideas?
 #29993  by jllort

The user who recieved this notification - url - is allowed to access it ?
This uuid is document, folder ? and what is the real path ?
 #30041  by malte

I created the url via this button:
button.JPG
button.JPG (9.01 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
As I created the folder and the documents in it myself I should be able to view it?
Neither folder nor documents are shown...
 #30054  by jllort

Do you have got application.url configuration parameter correctly ( Administration -> Parameters ( second icon from left )) ?
 #30076  by jllort

What openkm version are talking about. There's some special character & etc... in path ?
I happens with all documents could you try with /okm:root/test/document.txt . I would like to know if with this document is going right.
 #30090  by malte

I'm on 6.3.0 (build: 8156) Community Edition.
I just uploaded a test.txt to the folder you asked, but I still end up in the document root. :(
I do have paths that contain special characters, but since the "normal" path does not work either I suspect there is another problem...

EDIT:
I think I found a hint to the problem... When I copy the link to clipboard (via URL Button) and paste it to another session I end up in root folder.
I can see ?lang=de-DE is added to my URL after the call (because I set as default language). When I remove the ?lang=de-DE Parameter from the URL line and hit Enter I get to the correct document as long as it is a simple text file, other documents (e.g. mails) do not work.
Does this help?
 #30118  by jllort

Basicaly if you remove lang param goes right except in mail case. Confirm it, please.

I understand you've understood you've set lang parameter in administration, configuration parameters ? Try to remove it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.